So, the question of lighting is on the horizon. The main areas where we need to choose something are:
1. Outdoor lights for either side of the front door.
2. Entryway light, dining room light (there are 4 recessed lights in the corners and a squared recessed ceiling), light/ceiling fan in my parents living room. You will be able to see these fixtures all at once since they will be in a line across the front of the house, so they need to go together.
3. Two pendant lights for over the bar
4. Breakfast nook light
5. Ceiling fan/light in the middle of the family room.
6. Hanging light in the staircase (will hang above the center post of the landing).
7. Master bath lights over vanity (brushed nickel).
8. Flush mount lights for potty rooms, entrance to rec room, etc.
9. Bath lights for two upstairs bathroom – faucet and pulls are blackish.